Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sleep. It's a good thing!

Recently, it has hit me that "maybe" staying up till 6am and the going to work at 9am is not a healthy thing to do >_> (no duh right?)

I say this because as of lately I have become extremely lethargic. It might have a bit to do with me not taking my required vitamins for my vitamin deficiencies, but I can also say that it is safe to say that only getting 2hrs of sleep isn't too healthy either haha.

So my down town adventures have been cut down a bit, but I have also concluded this:

I live in Texas.
I am always going to miss some event that is going on.

BUT!

I live in Austin Texas,
and there is -ALWAYS- an event going on.


Meaning:

Even though I will be missing something during the time I set aside to sleep, I also have other events going on that I can go to the very next day, or the day after. (and so on and so on)

1 comments:

Jeckab said...

your bird could get their head stuck and do serious harm.Bird cage are also of large size and small. For the small bird cages a bar spacing of no more than 5/8 inches is recommended, while the spacing for large should have a bar spacing of 1-1/4 or more inches.

Post a Comment