Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Flow wands, Underoath and chihuahuas


Return of the Flow Wands!!

I have more from this set of pictures a friend of mine took, but this is my favorite and there's really no reason to post the others >,>
 
I feel like I am becoming better at this art, now all I have to do is get some LED wands and we will be in business!



Alrighty,
  The last couple of days have been a little rough. Monday and Tuesday I had to work 4am-12:30pm shifts X_X I can not get sleep in general, so needless to say, I haven't slept in a little over 2 days @_@
  Tomorrow, however, I am going to San Antonio with a good friend of mine and some other people to see "Underoath" play =) I feel very honored for being invited to go with them, as they are all guys and 2 girls overheard them talking about it, asked to go, and were denied. After talking to my friends about it, they said they didn't want them to go because "They are girls, they're going to get bored, and they're going to ruin the trip." It made me feel both silly and special. To most of the males who actually know and understand me, I am almost not a girl at all in their eyes XD So whoo!! Yay for me being me =P
Also,
My dog is cuter than yours =3!



Goodnight, World <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment