Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I want ice cream

Yes, the title of this post it true. I do, indeed, want ice cream.

An ice cream cone if you will.

As of late, I have been craving McDonalds vanilla ice cream cones and this craving is a mystery of sorts, considering that I hold a strong hatred towards McDonalds. The food is highly unhealthy, the majority of their food tastes horrible in my opinion, and above all, they market their disgusting/unhealty food towards young children. I'm not trying to get all "protect the children!" on here, but young children don't really understand the difference between healthy eating and not healthy eating until later on in their lives.

So yeah, me eating -anything-from McDonald is a strange occurrence. 



As far as partying has gone, there hasn't been too many to go to, besides the weekly down town trips to karma. Those of which I will be attending both today and tomorrow ( as always ). Yesterday was the birthday of a girl I went to high school with. I didn't know her very well personally, but I got to tag along with my fellow who knew her better than I.

                                      Here's a group shot.                      
I'm to the right of the girl in you who's on her knees ( lulz )

The party itself was alright. He all met up at a bar/pool hall and everybody got wasted. To join in the festivities I ordered an "adios" and that was pretty much all I needed to get near drunk-phase O_o I don't drink very often or very much, so alcohol hits me pretty hard.

Afterwards, when the place began to close up we went to our friends house to continue to celebration with an after party. This consisted of me bugging my boyfriend to take me to Taco Cabana and then me passing out at the afterparty when the consumption of tacos was complete.

So that was my night/morning last night.

On a different note,
I haz more Prohibition heading my way in the mail ^ - ^!!!




I really can not wait to get these in the mail, and I can't WAIT to wear these shades!!!
UV items are amazing, and they make any party super fun to be it, it helps add to the mood ^  ^
Alrighty, toodles!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment