Thursday, August 18, 2011

Mer. Mer I say!

Recently, the word "Mer" has been the majority of how I respond to people now.

"Hey Mia, want to get something to eat?"
Me: "Mer."

"Hey Mia, how are you feeling today?"
Me: *shrugs* "Merr"

XD I don't know why I became so fond of using this word, I didn't even realize I was ding this until somebody else pointed it out o,O
Ok!
On with the show!

I went to Six Flags!

 (Athaya, Christina, Me, Jenny)

Yep! Jenny had two free tickets so I didn't have to pay for mine =^  ^=!! *is so loved*

 Six Flags was a great time, Jenny was my Roller Coaster buddy so with her by my side we traveled and conquered all the roller coasters throughout the San Antonio area! We chased down people dressed up as characters and even ran into a crazy christian lady. She was very awkward, as most religious fanatics are, but we prevailed in dodging her attacks :p



And the sometime later I hung out with these awesome possums!


 (Andres, Me, Ridge, Pamela)

  This picture above was taking a few nights ago, and i'll have to say, it was a pretty fun night. We all met up around 10:30pm and set around a park, they sat on the sings talking and I found a spot above the slide on the playground to lay down and stair at the stars peacefully. The weather was so pretty, the silence was beautiful and the wind was so relaxing =) After about 40 minutes of me being missing though, Ridge came and found me, informed me that we were going to get my daily McDonalds icecream (because I hadn't had one that day haha!) and we both met back up with the group. It was pretty chill, we sang songs in the car and the icecream is addicting as always.



I went to Karma pretty late last night, only stayed an hour. Nothing too exciting was going on there, but tomorrow they have an event going on that I will make sure to document with photographs to share :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment