Monday, August 1, 2011

Scatter-Brained ahhhh!!

(Jenny, Myself, Mina, Jon)

The picture above was taken on Friday at a party thrown for Mina's birthday called "Disobey".

So yeah, I should learn to stick to my word about updating this blog more =( I apologize. A while ago my relationship with a male ended, so I had to deal with that and all the problems that go along with it. Pushing that whole mess aside I have been pushing myself to move up at my job, joined a gym, created an even crazier social life, and took up painting again.

In reality, the break up was a blessing in a terrible disguise. It has made me more productive and I have had a couple people come forward expressing their interest in me. I have recently been spending time with a guy who is very understanding and fun. We like the same things, and neither of us do drugs. ( my recent ex fell back into drugs during the end of our relationship, as afterward his personality did a COMPLETE 360 =/ )

>_> I'm ranting on that.
To sum the new guy up though!
- Successful job and pay!
( Money is not important to me, but this means that he will not have to rely on me to help him pay things, which is something i've been suckered into wayy too many times with past relationships. )
- does not do drugs!
- Enjoys going to parties with me.
- Likes Rock music.
- He actually listens when I voice concerns, and when he sees something is troubling me, he pushes me to share what it is, and then proceeds to help me work through it!
- He is fun and secure with himself, so I do not have to constantly ask if he is ok, or worry about him =)

We have not made anything official as of yet. Both him and I got a little messed up after our last recent relationships ended, and both him and I are weary and do not want to rush anything at all. Though, I told him that I was having a huge money problem, and he helped me out a small bit, and he went to the hospital with me today =) Then we went to his place and he made mac&cheese AND THEN we watched animes together ^ - ^

It's nice knowing somebody else who is responsible. It's also nice knowing that I can see him whenever I want, or if I call/text he doesn't ignore me. He treats me like i'm actually a person ;p


O_O GYAHH @_@ I made this whole post a rant about the guy i'm dating @__@;;
T__T
Ok lets see..

"Eli" playing with his LED hoop



It has different color settings!! I want it X-X



"Athaya" and I



(Jinx, Mina, Athaya, myself and Christina)


Mina, Athaya, and Myself again down at Karma on a slow night o,x


I don't know, so much has happened since my last post. I sort of just through everything into this one.

*determined stance* I will make the next one better and easier to follow!! >-<!
It will be done!

0 comments:

Post a Comment