Sunday, June 26, 2011

Story Time!

       I haven't been posting too much about what i've been doing as of lately, but luckily for me I tend to take pictures of whatever I happen to be doing through the days. SO here's what's been going on the past few days as my camera phone would tell it.

 This is me driving to meet some people, one of whom is a good friend, and one of whom I cut off all contact with completely. We all agreed to meet for lunch in order to "smooth things over. I only agreed because this "truce" would be taking place at one of my favorite Chinese restaurants. And I wanted Chinese food pretty horribly ( hah! ).

 Lemon Chicken All The WAY!
Fried Rice.Hells Yeah.

This is all I ever order at Chinese places.




My fortune cookie had no fortune!?
It's all good though, because I already win at life, so more "fortune" is just over doing it =P


Ok, a picture from work:
I am a -huge- organizational Nazi.
Almost all of these nail polish colors look the same, right? Well you're WRONG!
Each bottle that's in the front is marking a different color. I went and organized every little bottle by name. It took -hours- x.x




Some of my organization in its beginning stages.




Then Thursday I went to Karma! Dressed all Gothic Victorian-ish :)


At Karma with "Mina". Her and I were so excited to see that we unknowingly semi matched in opposite colors. It was a pretty Fantastic moment. Karma on Thursdays is freaking boring. Nobody goes on thursdays, but everybody goes to 6th street on those days so a group of about 10 of us Karmanites trotted down the street and ventured around a bit. 


Went to work at 10am later that day/night/day and took the mini tophat with me! Huzzah haha




Then two days later ( Today ) This horrible nightmare was waiting for my presence. Biggest truck i've ever had to deal with for our cosmetic department. I don't mind working mass amount of stuff like this to the floor. My problems come in when they expect it to do done at impossible times. And we always only have one person come in to work the truck x,x It sucked, and I was so zoned into it o,<

That's a small over view of the last couple of days. I'll attempt to keep up with daily posts on here from now on :)

2 comments:

Venie said...

Nice! :) Love ur blog!

Mia Lamina said...

Thanks! I found yours very interesting as well ^ ^

Post a Comment