Monday, June 20, 2011

Prohibition Clubwear



This beautiful piece of magic is a "Diva necklace" in "Egyptian theme." It was made custom for me by Prohibition Clubwear 

Oh yeah, and it GLOWS





I also received a pair of "Siren blue kitty ears" from the creator of Prohibition (Sharron) as well.
I have a not-so-well hidden hobby of collecting the accessories, but they are all well worth it. Since tomorrow is my day off, I was actually thinking about posting a picture of the items I have collected from this brand so far. She can also make bra tops, corsets, thongs, ect, ect, ect and everything is very well crafted.

 This is me~ Looking awesome and amazing as always =P
Moral of this picture, I am wearing pink kitty ears and a purple mirror bra top, both of which were made by "Prohibition". 

So that's my mini rant on a particular type of clothing I use for partying. I do suppose I may take a few pictures of my collection at this point in it. If people care to know ^ , ^

- Mia <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment