Thursday, June 23, 2011

merdy mer mer

       It's been a quick minute since I've updated this place, mainly caused by the fact that I do not know what content to update it with T__T ehhhh x.x

       I haven't been going out much lately, been feeling a bit burned out on the whole going downtown 4 times a week thing. that and since I am covering a department managers shifts while she's on vacation, I usually have to wake up pain painstakingly early ( a.i. 6am ). I did manage to drag myself down to Karma last night though, and I am glad I did. Saw so many faces that I've missed and just over all had a good time.

Goober face one activated.

Goober face two activated.
       I am highly unphotogenic. XD! Severly. I am always caught at that exact moment where i'm doing something funky with my face O_T
       What I was doing at the time of those pictures being taken was learning how to use a "Flow Wand." I'm not really sure how to explain it, but you can find videos of it online. It was a lot of fun to me ^ - ^

       Alrighty, that's my update as of yet. I'll attempt a more interesting post later on. Toodles!
 Goober face for the road!
</end> =P

0 comments:

Post a Comment