Friday, June 24, 2011

More survey for you

This is seriously going to get personal, you ready? Of course, lets do this :)
 

If you were caught cheating, would you fess up? Never in any life would I cheat. Ever. for any reason. I do not believe in it. If I had interests in somebody else and wanted to pursue it, I would break the current relationship off and begin the new one. There is absolutely -no- reason to cheat on -anybody-.
 

The last time you felt honestly broken? I was a bit down and disappointed about a subject earlier today, but I wasn't broken over it. It just reminded me that I need to keep remembering that I am the only person who won't hurt my feelings. And I am the only person who puts myself first. And that is how is should be. I am the only person who is looking out 100% for myself, and I need to stay strong x,x </end mini vent>
 

Are you craving something? I have been wanting ice cream and cheese cake like nobodies buisness today XD
 

If you could have one thing right now what would it be? Cuddles with a cute boy. I'm fairly sure they can cure cancer. *nods*
 

Would you rather have ten kids, or none? I am my number one priority, and even though I do want children some day, I am fairly sure I wouldn't be able to do the things I want to do in life if I were to have 10 children =/
 

What do you hear right now? Fish tank filter, AC running.
 

Is your bed against more than one of your walls? It's against (technically) 3 walls.
 

What’s on your mind right now? Must have confidence! Must stay positive, and above all else, I must show the world that I am freaking amazing! *triumphant stance!*
 

Are you there for your friends? I wish I could be "there" more for the few friends that I have =/ I do what I can though, I just do not like giving "out-of-the-way" rides or lending money v_v.
 

Last person to see you cry? Nobody sees me cry =3 Because I don't! *huzzah!*
 

What do you do when you get nervous? My heart gets really fast and I go into a panic that's hidden inside. Sometimes sweat, move my hands/feet really fast. Get twitchy. forget to breathe, ect, ect
 

Be honest, do you like people in general? It is very hard for me to go up to people and start a conversation. With pushing my insecurities and worries aside, I will go up and say "hello" to strangers I am interested in getting to know.
 

How old do you think you will be when you finally have kids? Sometime before I hit 30? Not sure haha
 

Does anyone completely understand you? Negative. I do not completely understand myself!
 

Do you have a reason to smile right now? I have some pretty amazing things heading my way in the mail :)
 

Has anyone told you they don’t ever wanna lose you? Yeah, a few people. Then they treat ya like shit and you realize why you got away from them in the first place O,X
 

Would you be happier if life had a rewind button? Nahh, nobody would be able to move on in life, and both the "good and bad" in life make up who we are.
 

Do you tell your mum or dad everything? Pshhh, lmao, no. I don't.
 

Does it matter to you if your boyfriend or girlfriend smokes? It doesn't bother me, as long as they brush regularly and do not smoke excessively around me.
 

Are you going to get hurt anytime soon by someone? Nope, nobody should hurt anybody. We are all better off just taking deep breathes, closing our eyes, and realizing that we are better then that.
 

This time last year, can you remember who you liked? Yep. Sure can.
 

Do you think more about the past, present, or future?  All 3. I have the problem where I can let certain things in the past just go, I constantly think about the know, and I always worry about getting to the future.
 

How many hours of sleep do you get a night? XD Not a lot, that's for sure. I've been getting more as of lately though. Mainly because I have been going down town less.
 

Are you easy to get along with? I try my best to be as friendly as possible.
 

Do you hate the last girl you had a conversation with? Noo, I love My Athaya ^ - ^
 

What was the last drink that you put in your mouth? H2O
 

What size bed do you have? IDK, but it's nice :)
 

Do you start the water before you get in the shower or when you get in? Before.
 

Do you like the rain? I love the rain. I love the smell before it rains and I love the smell afterwards~
 

Do you think someone is thinking about you right now? Maybe~ Maybe not~ If so I hope it is positive.
 

Have you ever done something you told yourself you wouldn’t do? Yes.
 

Would people refer to you as a goodie goodie, bad news, or neither? I am sort of an in between leaning towards the "goodie goodie" side. I do not do drugs, I rarely smoke, rarely drink. I do like to party and have a good time, and if I happen to be pushed close enough to my breaking point I can become very livid and venomous. I try to steer clear of the negative though :)
 

Who were you last in the car with, besides family? Athaya <3
 

What’s the last movie you saw in theaters and with who? That was ages ago, maybe even a full year ago. I have no clue.
 

Have you ever kissed someone who had a boyfriend/ girlfriend? I do not kiss people unless -I- am their official girlfriend, so that could cause some pretty serious problem if they were with somebody else XD
 

Have you ever been hurt by someone you never thought would hurt you? Everybody goes through this, it makes us stronger.
 

Your parents are out of town. Would you throw a massive party? Nope. I usually just have a few friends over, or I stay at a friends house.
 

Do you regret a past relationship? I do not have many positive feelings towards past relationships, but I do not regret them.
 

Would you rather spend a Friday night at a concert or a crazy party? Depends on the concert and depends who's at the party. Tonight is friday, and there are parties going on, but I am home. And I like it ^ - ^
 

Do you tend to fall for the same type of person over and over? Only thing any of them have in common is that they all have long hair <_<
 

Have you made a joke about somebody that made them cry? Never o.o!
 

Do you care too much about your appearance? I try too hard, I should just be happy with myself XD
 

Are you a jealous person? I like having people respect me and my relationship when I am with somebody. So when somebody hits on me or leaves bite marks on my other half, I do get a bit steamed.
 

Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? Nope, I did buy flow wands though ^ - ^!
 

Do you miss anyone? I miss the Tre :(
 

Last person who made you cry?  *shrugs* It's been a while, can't recall o,o
 

Does your ex piss you off? I do not talk to any of them, but whenever they talk to me it's never about anything positive. Gets a tad bit annoying.
 

What are you doing tomorrow? Probably dying my hair. Finally~
 

Are you the type of person who has a new boyfriend/ girlfriend every week? No, I tend to have long lasting relationships, but when a break up occurs it has been pointed out to me that I never stay single long =/ not sure if that's a good or bad thing.
 

Is there anyone you want to come see you? He is coming to see me on the 2nd <3
 

Have you ever been cheated on? I've only -ever- been cheated on. Every darn time v_v*
 

Ever given your all to someone who walked away? Yeahh, and it was traumatizing, but it taught me valuable lessons.
 

Do you like cotton candy? Freaking LOVE cotton candy! *swoons*
 

Who was the last person you had a serious conversation with? Athaya
 

Are you planning to get knocked up or knock someone up by age 17? Considering that I am 21, and childless, I am going to say "no" :)
 

Do you have siblings? Negative.
 

Have you ever fallen asleep on someone? YepYep.
 

How has the past week been for you? It has been positive for the most part, and very fun :)
 

Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to? Yes! Mr.Jazz! I miss him x,x
 

What’s on your mind right now? I am passing out in my covers after posting this XD
 

What were you doing at midnight last night? Wandering 6th street in ATX with some pretty cool people.
 

What is your current mood? Tired x.x Do not think that counts as a mood, but I am using it.
 

Who was the first person you talked to today? I was out partying with people when it switched from yesterday-today, so a good amount of people hahah.
 

Will this week be a good one? Yes! Tre is coming to visit! Duh!!!
 

Anything happen to you within the past month that made you really happy? I found some very real friends <3
 

Who were you with last night? Athaya, Adam, Mina, Count Down, Jenny, ect. Tons more! <3 <3 <3
 

Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night? Maybe Tre, I remember he called but I was so tired I do not remember any of our conversation.
 

Next time you will kiss someone? The 2nd :3
 

Who should start the kiss, the girl or the boy? Whoever wants it more.
 

Do you have any plans for the weekend?  Work, Work, Work so I can Party, Party, Party

0 comments:

Post a Comment